The Church of the Blessed Sacrament "Time Capsule"
This 1886 Victorian mansion was the official residence of the Bishop of the Diocese of Wichita from 1901 to 1932. The parish purchased the home in September 1932 from the Diocese and it became the first convent for the Sisters of St. Joseph who taught in the parish school. The building was razed and a cornerstone for the first church of the parish was laid at the site in April 1951. The church was completed the following year with dedication by Bishop Mark K. Carroll on July 20, 1952.