Dear Blessed Sacrament Families:
This message is being sent to all of our Blessed Sacrament Families as we know many, if not all, shop at Dillon's. We are excited to inform you that your normal grocery shopping could make a big impact on Blessed Sacrament School. Please read the following:
Dillons Stores’ Ending Popular Gift Card Program; New Community Rewards Program will Benefit Blessed Sacrament School
Dillons is ending the “Neighbors” gift card program, also known as the reloadable gift card program, and launching “Community Rewards” on . You can easily help Blessed Sacrament School earn funds by registering your existing Plus Shopper’s Card! Enrollment is fast and simple.
Last year, alone, Dillons stores contributed more than $23,000 directly to Blessed Sacrament School through their “Neighbors” reloadable gift card program.
We encourage you to follow the below instructions to sign up now so Blessed Sacrament School can have as many registered as possible by the start date.
The Dillons Division based in Hutchinson, KS includes all Dillons Stores in Kansas, Bakers in Omaha, Nebraska, and Gerbes in Missouri. This division will be paying out $500,000 at the end of each quarter to non-profits in the division based on shoppers’ purchases during that quarter. That’s $2 million to charities located in Kansas, Omaha, and parts of Missouri. It is our hope that with our school and parish families, we can take full advantage of the program.
Signing up is simple, and you won’t have to do a thing except use your Dillons plus shopper’s card when purchasing items.* To designate Blessed Sacrament School to receive funds from Dillons based on your purchases:
- Make sure you have a Dillons Plus Shoppers Card
(Available at any Dillons/Bakers/Gerbes Checkout)
- Visit : https://www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Sign in to your account or create an account if you do not yet have one
- Click “Enroll Now”
- Type Blessed Sacrament in the search box or search using Blessed Sacrament's Community Rewards Number: 10037
- Select Blessed Sacrament in the search results and click “Enroll”
You will need to complete this process once each year.
Important Notes about the Transition from Dillons’ Neighbors (gift card) Program to Community Rewards:
- will be the final day that reloads to your Neighborhood Rewards gift card will benefit the school.
- Neighborhood Rewards gift card balances will not expire – but reloads cannot be done after .
- The distribution of the $2 Million is not based solely on your purchases, but also on numbers of individuals that enroll. The organization with the biggest percentage of qualifying purchases by dollar amount will receive the biggest percentage of the $500,000 each quarter!
- *You will start earning rewards for the school right away on qualifying purchases made using your Plus Shoppers Card (Restrictions include: Fuel, Dillons gift cards, postage stamps, reloadable gift cards such as VISA or Mastercard gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, sales tax and lottery tickets)
- There is no cost to enroll, and the Community Rewards enrollment will not affect your fuel points or coupon discounts.
- Please keep in mind that you will need to re-enroll every January.
Becky Hesseblog comments powered by Disqus