Welcome Back 2018-2019
I am looking forward to seeing all the kids again this year. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email if you have questions about the Health Room or our policies.
Please help take of the students and keep the kids healthy by following a few simple rules:
1. If your child has a fever of 100.5 or more they must stay home. Students must be FEVER FREE for 24 hours without medication before they can come back to school.
2. If your child has a rash that has not been seen by your health care provider please plan on having the rash evaluated before sending them to school.
3. If your child needs ANY over the counter or prescription medication I must have a signed prescription from your health care provider. We have authorization to administer medication forms in the office. The doctor may fax authorization at 316-687-1082.
4. Please make sure your child has a well balanced breakfast everyday.
5. Please send a water bottle with your child to drink in the classroom.
6. Please help set your child up for success by making sure they get adequate sleep at night.